This is the second time it has happened to me and I've had enough!There is a design fault in the filter cover of the Kirkland Signature Coarse Malabar Pepper plastic jar.
The first time, it stuck to the inside of the top. Unaware, I tipped over the jar to add some pepper to the cooking and a third of the contents fell in before I realised. I had to throw the food away. This time when I went to add pepper to the dish, the filter cover fell into the cooking as well as a huge quantity of pepper.
Another meal ruined. Do I complain to Costco or is their a dedicated Kirkland Signature division?
Thanks for listening.Regards, Dave, UK.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coarse Malabar Pepper
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My family and I were eating your delicious stir-fry vegetables tonight when daddy (myself) came across a sharp piece of wood. It looked as though it had attached itself..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Do not buy this product as it does not work. This company and product is a cone. This company rip people off . There is no return address to send..."