This is the second time it has happened to me and I've had enough!There is a design fault in the filter cover of the Kirkland Signature Coarse Malabar Pepper plastic jar.
The first time, it stuck to the inside of the top. Unaware, I tipped over the jar to add some pepper to the cooking and a third of the contents fell in before I realised. I had to throw the food away. This time when I went to add pepper to the dish, the filter cover fell into the cooking as well as a huge quantity of pepper.
Another meal ruined. Do I complain to Costco or is their a dedicated Kirkland Signature division?
Thanks for listening.Regards, Dave, UK.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coarse Malabar Pepper
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Do not buy this product as it does not work. This company and product is a cone. This company rip people off . There is no return address to send..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."