This is the second time it has happened to me and I've had enough!There is a design fault in the filter cover of the Kirkland Signature Coarse Malabar Pepper plastic jar.
The first time, it stuck to the inside of the top. Unaware, I tipped over the jar to add some pepper to the cooking and a third of the contents fell in before I realised. I had to throw the food away. This time when I went to add pepper to the dish, the filter cover fell into the cooking as well as a huge quantity of pepper.
Another meal ruined. Do I complain to Costco or is their a dedicated Kirkland Signature division?
Thanks for listening.Regards, Dave, UK.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coarse Malabar Pepper
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "Do not buy this product as it does not work. This company and product is a cone. This company rip people off . There is no return address to send..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."