Kirkland Signature Coarse Malabar Pepper

This is the second time it has happened to me and I've had enough!There is a design fault in the filter cover of the Kirkland Signature Coarse Malabar Pepper plastic jar.

The first time, it stuck to the inside of the top. Unaware, I tipped over the jar to add some pepper to the cooking and a third of the contents fell in before I realised. I had to throw the food away. This time when I went to add pepper to the dish, the filter cover fell into the cooking as well as a huge quantity of pepper.

Another meal ruined. Do I complain to Costco or is their a dedicated Kirkland Signature division?

Thanks for listening.Regards, Dave, UK.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 06, 2014 #824505 Espanola, New Mexico

Yeah, this happens to me also, I just pour into another shaker!

0 0 Reply

Jun 05, 2014 #824320

I had the same problem. I also received an automated message today recalling the Malabar ground pepper, due to salmonella. Anybody else hear about this?

0 0 Reply

Nov 23, 2013 #746491 Los Angeles, California

I would have gone to Costco and bothered them like a pesky fly on *** until they gave me a refund. That's terrible and someone there should have helped you out with that. If there is some way to get the phone or address of Kirkland, call them, but save your container, they will ask for numbers off of it.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kirkland Signature. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kirkland Signature.
Filing a new complaint about