Kirkland Signature - Review about Pulled Pork Hickory
Purchased kirkland pulled pork hickory bbq 8/4 and prepared it based on packaged instructions.Open the pack and found very large chunks of Pork fat all throughout the package.
It was so gross it made me sick to look at it. Needless to say we did not eat it for dinner and I will never buy it again. I was told by the folks at the concessions that the kirkland bbq is the same brand that they serve as their bbq sandwich.
This is impossible!That is not true and they need to stop saying so.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pulled Pork Hickory
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck. At first it was treated as an..."
- "24/2/16 1h59 .Rastanura Saudi Arabia .feeling extremely sick .I went down stairs because I have suffering from diarrhea an vomitting an whole body is painfull,hot flushing as well. As I checked..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."