Kirkland Signature - Review about Pulled Pork Hickory
Purchased kirkland pulled pork hickory bbq 8/4 and prepared it based on packaged instructions.Open the pack and found very large chunks of Pork fat all throughout the package.
It was so gross it made me sick to look at it. Needless to say we did not eat it for dinner and I will never buy it again. I was told by the folks at the concessions that the kirkland bbq is the same brand that they serve as their bbq sandwich.
This is impossible!That is not true and they need to stop saying so.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pulled Pork Hickory
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."