My family and I were eating your delicious stir-fry vegetables tonight when daddy (myself) came across a sharp piece of wood. It looked as though it had attached itself to a carrot. We are concerned for our safety and the safety of the other customers who may not find the wood before eating it. Please recompensate us for this bag of vegetables and give us assurance there are no other bags of Kirkland Signature containing wood.
Please find attached the images of the wood splinter and the bag the vegetables came in. We would appreciate your help in getting this issue resolved as soon as possible - we are quite startled after finding something so potential dangerous in food packaged by Kirkland Organic and distributed by Costco. Thank you for understanding and getting back to us with a viable solution in a timely fashion.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Old baby wipes
What I disliked
- Plastic wrap
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Kirkland Signature Stir Fry Vegetable Blend
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders...."
- "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."